2012年6月20日 星期三

The release date is coming.


That's what I'd done during my military time.





Looks so young but rough and less of experience.

But I still remember the feeling when I'm imaging the shape in my brain and after it, I draw it done. I still like the feeling that Let your draw show itself. I still like to draw motors or something. So I quit my job, stay at home, and do the same things just like one and two years ago.But, something is different. And, I will release it till I finish it. Let my guess, probably in these summer and come out with GuildWars 2, ha ha! I'm just kidding. But I mean it I will finish it later this summer. Thanks all concerns and wishes for me, and I will take care myself, and "I will prove myself", I like that sentence :)




Also good luck to you all, my friends.

1 則留言:

What's your opinion?